About BlueStar SeniorTech
Founded in 2013, BlueStar is a veteran-owned company providing technologies to help Americans be safe, healthy, and connected in their homes. Please click here for more information on BlueStar and our team.
- Servicing thousands of American families across 50 states.
- SBA Small Business of the Year award-winner for Maryland.
- Certified by the Veterans Administration as a Service-Disabled-Small-Business.
- Veteran-owned and operated, with 14 generals and admirals on our advisory board, including doctors and nurses.
- Established and operate the non-profit site caregiver site: bluestarcaregivers.org
- Established a 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation to provide free aging services to needy senior veterans and their spouses/widows: bluestarseniorveterans.org
- Received an A+ rating and a letter of commendation from the Better Business Bureau.
- CEO and COO are retired two-star Navy admirals.
What Makes BlueStar Different