Enjoy a full range of benefits.
Better control. You play an important role in managing your healthcare. Research shows using LifeLinxBP technology and medical procedures is the most effective thing you can do to successfully gain control over blood your pressure.
Continuous protection. Hypertension is a chronic disease. LifeLinxBP is designed to continuously monitor and send data alerts to your doctor, family, or caregiver to provide continuous care.
Dedicated professionals. At LifeLinxBP, your health care is always handled as “mission-critical.” Our company is run by military veterans—including 14 admirals and generals as advisors. Their operations expertise coupled with our team of LifeLinxBP physicians and specialists ensure you receive the highest quality of care.
Greater convenience. LifeLinxBP facilitates regular, frequent anytime, anywhere monitoring—reducing the number of in-person office visits to your doctor.
Stronger physician bond. LifeLinxBP nurtures a closer connection between patients and physicians. Video telehealth consultations can be easily facilitated using the tablet included in the LifeLinxBP monitoring kit.
Easy startup. Schedule a call today to see if LifeLinxBP is right for you. You could soon be on your way to full control over your blood pressure, freeing you from worry to do the things you like to do.
Facts from the CDC
- Having hypertension puts you at risk for heart disease and stroke, which are leading causes of death in the United States.
- In 2018, nearly half a million deaths in the United States included hypertension as a primary or contributing cause.
- Nearly half of adults in the United States (108 million, or 45%) have hypertension.
- Only about 1 in 4 adults (24%) with hypertension have their condition under control.
- About half of adults (45%) with uncontrolled hypertension have a blood pressure of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. This includes 37 million U.S. adults.
- High blood pressure was a primary or contributing cause of death for more than 494,873 people in the United States in 2018.
Source: CDC Facts About Hypertension in the United States
Call or schedule a call with us.
No risk, no obligation. We’re not selling anything! We simply enroll people like you into this high blood pressure management program that saves lives and is covered by Medicare.